The Sims 4 will be available on September 2 in the USA and on September 4 in Europe. In the meanwhile, enjoy the new trailer!
EA finally released The Sims 4 minimum requirement. It looks lilke you won't need a powerful PC in order to be able to play the game. This is a great news!
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent) MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
The internet connection in required to activate the game the first time you enter it and not to play.
The Sims team talked a lot about The Sims 4 CAS, build mode and emotions... but what about the gameplay? Good news: in the video below you can see SimGuru Graham and SimGuru Ryan walking your through The Sims 4 and its features!
I noticed that Bella Goth can be downloaded in The Sims 4 CAS Demo Gallery.
If you have the Demo already, go to SimGuruJill profile and download it!
In case you don't have it yet, find her pictures below. The third screenshot is with her party dress.
She is active, romantic and outgoing.
It looks like EA is starting to send The Sims 4 CAS Demo invitations to players and not to fan sites only.
So, you could be one of the lucky players that will be able to play the demo since the beginning.
To increase you chances to receive it, be sure to:
- Register all the Sims codes you have. To do it, go to Origin->Add Game. It works with package EPs as well, just add the serial code.
- Enable the option to be contacted by EA in Origin->Privacy and Account->Privacy settings->Contact preferences.
In case you receive it, feel free to add your opinion here or to send us a tweet in Twitter.
We would love to receive your friends request in Origin. Our account is EdenStyleIT.
You’ll also be able to download the Sims we created, like the one above.