October 31 is coming and many of you are already thinking about what do to at Halloween.
I organized a party at my flat and I'm currently working on my goth cake decorations. Click here to see a sneak peek!
How many of you are planning to have your Sims celebrating Halloween as well? If you are one of those, I inform you that on The Sims 3 Store there's a new set with 2 decorations. In this page you can find more sets posted in the past... and the good news is that they are all free!
I remember you that if you have The Sims 3 Seasons you can celebrate the Spooky Day and enjoy the Sims Halloween in the best way!
EA is currently looking for localization testers that speak the following languages: Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, French, Dutch, Brazilian and German.
The testing will take place in Madrid (Spain), so you'll have to move there for few months in case you get the job.
Find more info and application forms here. As far as I know there's a high request of Nordic candidates.
It's not written the name of the game the candidates could work for. However, I strongly recommend you to write that you are a Sims fan in order to have good chances to work on Sims products (in case they need someone for it).
Of course, if you are fan of other EA games, I suggest you to do the same, mentioning the game you like.
If you like The Sims and the videogames industry, this is a GREAT opportunity for you!
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Candidates must be at least 18 years old;
• Fluency (written & verbal) in the required language – either a native speaker (mother tongue), or educated to University degree level in the required language;
• Fluency in English – Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must have;
• Genuine interest and knowledge of videogames;
• Very good knowledge in cultural areas related to EA video games;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment;
• Demonstrable knowledge of video game platforms - PC, Consoles (such as PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PSP, etc.) and related software;
• Demonstrate an organized, structured approach to testing task with eye for detail;
• Self-starting, proactive attitude and ability to work independently;
• Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
• Experience of software testing in a Localisation, QA (Quality Assurance), Customer Service or CQC environment within a video game publisher/ developer/ localisation agency is highly beneficial but not mandatory.
On October 24 we'll finally be able to buy The Sims 3 Into the Future. It seems to be the last The Sims 3 expansion pack and we'll then have to wait for The Sims 4.
What do you think about it?